What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Major Surgery Left Me With A 7-Inch Scar And Over 10 Years Of Back Pain Until I Finally Discovered How to BULLETPROOF My Back…
- Why stretching the back when it hurts is the absolute WORST thing you can do and what to do instead to dramatically accelerate the healing process
- Weird exercises that mimic the infant development process that will reset your central nervous system and wake up ‘dead’ muscles
- Throwing up while in the waiting room because of the pain…
- The TRUE function of the core and how to safely and progressively train it to develop a ‘bulletproof’ back
- The source of your back pain so that you know exactly what types of movements to do to get out of pain and what movements MUST STOP doing that are damaging your spine
- How everything you’ve ever learned about ergonomics and proper sitting is DEAD WRONG and how to sit if you really want to eliminate your pain
- And the worried look on my parent’s and sister’s faces when we were waiting in the hospital.
- Acute treatment options for the following conditions: sciatica, disc herniation, spondylolisthesis, stenosis (central and lateral), disc degneration and low back muscle sprain/strain
- 4 progressive Mobility and Developmental routines that will improve the way you move and wake up muscles that thought you forgot about them
- 16 easy flexibility, muscular balance, core function and postural tests that will show you EXACTLY what you need to work on to get your body back in balance
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Bulletproof Back scores an averge of 2.66, which is low and isn’t really what we’re looking for.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bulletproof Back scores 63.12/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch yet.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.bulletproofback.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bulletproofback.com you’ll also be taken through to bulletproofback.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)